BMS over the years have built new and repaired, the accommodation on many Internationally and Locally owned Marine Vessels.
MARINE PROJECTS REGULARLY UNDERTAKEN FOR :
South African Shipyards – new builds
South African Shipyards – ship repair
Dormac – ship repair
De Beers Marine
South African Navy
Transnet Port Authorities – new Harbour Tugs 16 no
Pride international – Oil rigs
and many more
SCOPE OF MARINE WORK
This includes total outfitting, i.e.. Supply and installation of Marine certified accommodation systems.
SUPPLY AND FITTING OF ACCOMMODATION SYSTEMS FROM :-
1. B 15 Bulkheads, linings and ceilings.
2. Thermal and acoustic insulation.
3. Deck screeds and floor finishes
4. All fire doors from B15 to A60
5. Total furniture manufacture (in our own factory) and supply
6. Complete Luxury Yacht Interiors.
7. We work on Yachts, ships, Tugs and oil Rigs from new builds to repair work.
The worldwide nature of clients requirements has demanded that BRADGARY MARINE SHOPFITTERS are conversant with, and capable of executing work to the highest internationally recognized standards currently applied. This is relevant to both design and recognized regulated materials and fire prevention precautions
both mandatory and recommended. These include the following :-
2. LLYODS REGISTER OF SHIPPING
3. AMERICAN BUREAU OF SHIPPING
4. S.B.G. – SEE BERUFSGENOOSENSCHAFT
5. GERMANISHER LLOYD
6. D.O.T. – U.K.
7. D.O.T. – S.A.
8. BUREAU VERITAS
9. We also have an ARMSCOR Facility Security Clearance (FSC) certificate with a Classification of Restricted. (For Naval Work).
We can offer installation of the above anywhere in South Africa and world wide.